For radiator repair Lake Station IN locals truly appreciate, look to Midwest Auto Care & Transmission Center. We are a full-service auto repair shop, and our Lake Station clients claim we are one of the best radiator flush and car maintenance shops in the region. Our team of ASE Certified technicians knows the many ins and outs of radiator repair, and we have helped many of our Lake Station clients with car maintenance services, including radiator flush service
Radiator repair can sometimes surprise our Lake Station clients when they aren’t sure what signs to look for in a troubled radiator. Here are common issues that indicate your Lake Station-area vehicle requires cooling system repair:
- The thermostat fails
- Radiator hoses wear down and become leaky
- Air is trapped in the cooling system
- The radiator itself is leaking
- The water pump has failed
- Something is blocking the cooling system passageways
- There is a problem with the radiator fan
When you bring your vehicle into Midwest Auto Care & Transmission Center for auto repair service, we will do the following:
- We will check your radiator to see to what extent it requires repair.
- We may suggest a radiator flush if the service has exceeded one year.
- Our technicians will communicate with you directly about the radiator repair issue, possibly attach some photos to your text or email, and suggest repair options.
- Our customer service representative will make certain your experience with us is a happy one.
- You can take advantage of our FREE loaner cars while we are servicing your vehicle’s radiator.
If you believe it is time for preventive radiator repair and a car maintenance service, stop by Midwest Auto Care & Transmission Center, or schedule an appointment online. If you have questions or an emergency, call our Lake Station shop at 219-963-0204. Whether you are looking for a cooling syystem repair, oil change, suspension repair or even transmission repair, we look forward to providing you with an unmatched customer experience!