When looking for an Alignment Near Hobart Indiana, Midwest Auto Care & Transmission Center is your best choice. We have State of the Art Alignment Equipment, our Certified Technicians are Factory Trained.
Midwest Auto Care offers different warranties on our wheel alignments to match our clients unique needs. From a 3 month 3,000 mile warranty to a Lifetime Warranty, Midwest Auto Care & Transmission Center has options to suit you. Just want to check in and make sure your vehicles alignment is balanced? Get peace of mind with our Free Alignment Audit. We will provide this free service any time you would like. No need to make an appointment.
Wheel Alignment Check
- Inspect vehicle suspension and steering systems, including tire air pressure and tire condition.
- Midwest Auto Care & Transmission Center places your vehicle on an alignment rack where laser sensors are mounted and measure the current alignment settings.
- Print initial tire alignment readings
Wheel Alignment: Standard
- Inspect suspension and steering systems, including air pressure and tire condition
- Vehicle is placed on alignment rack, where sensors are mounted and compensated
- Print initial tire alignment readings.
- Camber, caster and toe angles are adjusted according to manufacturer specifications
- Print final tire alignment readings
- Test drive the vehicle
Wheel Alignment: Lifetime
The lifetime wheel alignment comes complete with everything included in the standard alignment, plus:
- Midwest Auto Care & Transmission Centers Lifetime Warranty will perform an alignment on your vehicle for free for as long as you own the vehicle.
When looking for the best option for, Alignment Near Hobart Indiana, Give your team at Midwest Auto Care & Transmission Center a call at 219-963-0204 or visit our Website at https://www.midwesttransmission.net/
Midwest Auto Care & Transmission Center Services the local areas of Hobart, Lake Station, Merrillville, Portage, Gary, and Miller Indiana. Give our Team a call and let us know how we can assist you with your automotive needs.